~Heather
Friday, May 1, 2009
LAST DAY
This will be my last post in Italy, although when I return to the states I will finish the blogs for our last ten day trip for the sake of remembering.... Today is my last day in this beautiful country, and I am NOT ready to leave yet. I started backing this morning but it was too depressing to finish quite yet.... Yesterday I had one of the best days I have had since I have been here--- we went to Cinque Terre and hiked all five "earths" on the harder trails... It took us all afternoon, the weather was perfect, we met some great people, and we saw the most gorgeous views. Today we have a retirement party for our chef, Angela, and it is going to be a Toga Party/Cook out,, so that should be very enjoyable! Tomorrow we leave around noon, so for the next 24 hours I am going to do nothing but enjoy what I have left of my Italian experience! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment